Registrations are now open for Tourism New Zealand's next series of industry webinars, which kick off at the end of September.
These free, one-hour online sessions are an easy way to keep up to date with the latest market trends, strategic planning and upcoming campaign and trade activity.
So get in quick and register your attendance!
Special Interest & Youth Update – 2015/16 activity
Thursday 8 October 2015, 2:30pm (NZT)
Tony Rogers, Tourism New Zealand’s Marketing Manager Special Interest and Kellie Larson, Marketing Manager Youth, will provide an overview of Tourism New Zealand activity planned for the 2015/16 financial year in the Special Interest and Youth sectors. Register here.
A quick guide to attending a Tourism New Zealand webinar:
- Click on the link above to register for the webinar session - then fill out your details. Please note you will only be registering for that webinar alone. If you wish to attend multiple sessions you will need to repeat the process for each one.
- You will receive email confirmation of your registration containing a link to the session. It is important that you save this email.
- On the day of the webinar, click on the 'join session' link in the body of the email.
- When the meeting loads you will be prompted with the 'Connect Me' feature, this is how you connect the audio.
- To connect by phone: Select New Zealand in the drop down bar and enter your phone number without the zero (example for 09 445 5564 enter 9 445 5564) and click the 'Connect Me' button. You will receive a call from GlobalMeet. Press 1 on your phone to join the meeting.
- To connect by computer: Select 'call my computer'. This will allow you to hear the webinar through the speakers on your PC. If you want to talk this will require a mic/head set.
- Please note - if you experience issues registering for a webinar using Firefox, we recommend you upgrade Firefox or use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- You should now be ready to go. If you are experiencing any technical difficulties please email email@example.com