New Zealand is the ultimate destination. Tourism New Zealand’s role is to make sure that the world knows it. We do this by developing and implementing strategies to market New Zealand as a tourism destination internationally. Our purpose is to grow the value of international visitors for the benefit of the New Zealand economy. This is achieved through great B2C content & media campaigns, together with B2B trade marketing to motivate Europeans to come to New Zealand, and book via their online and offline travel agents.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of our Trade Marketing function where your customers are the thousands of travel agents around Germany and UK. You will be required to:
- Create a B2B communications eco-system and user journey, connecting the large travel agent ommunity with content produced by Tourism New Zealand.
- Build trade media strategy and plans (online and offline) and manage the execution and reporting of results.
- Guide Tourism New Zealand’s central creative teams on the design of content that trains travel agents on how to sell New Zealand.
- Guide local PR teams on content design and delivery to enable earned B2B trade media exposure. This includes building earned & paid partnerships with travel trade media publishers.
- Building and managing Trade ‘Test, Share & Learn’ program, and the communications of learnings to TNZ stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you will come with proven experience in building content calendars, user journeys, media planning, email marketing, and eCRM. You will also have experience in setting up content tracking & tagging systems to monitor traffic, engagement and report results.
Exeptional communications skills are required for briefing agencies and publishers, together with the project managemet skills to deliver on time and to brief, and then the capacity to evaluate results.
You will have experience within the travel or tourism industry and because our focus markets are Germany and UK we therefore require someone who can speak fluently in German and English.
If you want to work for an exciting dynamic and fast passed organisation where you can advance your tourism or trade career, then apply today!
To apply please send us your cv and cover letter and apply now!
Applications close: Wednesday 11th July at 17:00 GMT.