Beginning in May 2022, scheduled in-person events will take place in Australia (May), USA (July), England (August), and Singapore (August). In addition, a virtual trade event is being planned for Greater China in late in 2022.
Events confirmed to date are:
- May TBC: Regional Showcase (former Regional Tourism Organisation (RTO) workshop) in Sydney, Australia (registration opens for RTOs soon)
- 24-27 July: Kiwi Link North America in Los Angeles, United States (registration closed)
- 1-2 August: Kiwi Link UK/Europe in London, England (registration opens soon)
- 29-31 August: Kiwi Link Asia (Singapore, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, The Philippines, Japan and South Korea) in Singapore (registration opens soon)
- October TBC: Frontline Agent Training, Australia (details coming soon)
- TBC: Greater China “sellers and buyers” virtual event
Tourism New Zealand is also opening online registration for the following business event third party events;
- 18-20 May: SATTE 2022 India (registrations open 11-31 March)
- 30 May – 2 June: IMEX Frankfurt 2022 (registrations open 7 March – 14 April)
All information about these events be available on the event page. Check back regularly for updates.