- Tools for your business
- Christchurch – What you need to know
Christchurch – What you need to know
20 Mar 2019
- Following the events in Christchurch on 15 March, 2019 New Zealand’s threat level was for the first time lifted to high which results in a number of actions to keep people safe.
- This includes advice for people considering travel to New Zealand for business, education or a holiday to seek travel advice from their own government.
- Flights are operating as normal to and from Christchurch, but additional security screening measures are in place. It is recommended that visitors arrive early to check in for their flights.
- All Christchurch visitor attractions, cafés and restaurants and public spaces are open.
Where to find additional information