These include providing you with the latest insights about consumers and how to attract them, our activity so you know what we are up to and how you can leverage our work and also the support that is on offer like the new Tourism Advisory Support Service. From time to time we'll also be bringing in external experts on relevant topics.
If you have an idea for a webinar please let us know by emailing the communications team.
Please note: These webinars are for industry only so they have the opportunity to ask questions and have free and frank dialogue with us. If you are media and have questions or would like an interview about any of this content we’d be happy to talk to you, please contact the media team.
Trade marketing update - Western and Eastern markets
Our offshore trade teams have been working hard to keep New Zealand top-of-mind with our international travel sellers while our borders remain closed.
Starting late April, join us as our Western and Eastern market teams provide an update to NZ industry on the following:
- A look into their trade activity over the past six months
- An update on the trade landscape, context and sentiment in-market
- A brief overview of their planning for FY22
- Advice on how the NZ industry can get involved in our trade activity offshore
These webinars will be fronted by our in-market trade managers and are exclusively designed for RTOs, ITOs and trade-ready operators based in New Zealand.
- Register for the Western markets update: North America, South America & UK / Continental Europe - Friday April 30th, 8am NZT
- Register for Eastern markets update: Greater Asia & China – Wednesday May 12th, 1pm NZT
Australia Activity Update: Go-To-Market
Tuesday 11 May, 4pm NZT
The Australian Market Team, including General Manager Australia, Andrew Waddel, and Marketing Manager Australia, Declan Malone will provide an Australian Market Activity update. The update will include the new creative platform and go-to-market plan encouraging Australians to answer the call of New Zealand, and how you can leverage this for your business with the Australia Market Playbook and Campaign Toolkit to work together as an industry to be efficient, effective and land with impact in Australia.
Register for this webinar here.
You can view recordings of our previous webinars here.